If you need air conditioning in London for a domestic or commercial property, use Athena Air and our ‘total solution’ approach. We specialise in providing both domestic properties and commercial properties with the perfect climatic conditions all year round. Achieving a comfortable living environment in London has never been easier.
From office heating and cooling to ventilation and air curtains, Athena Air can deliver tailor-made HVAC products that meet your unique climatic needs and desires. We also strive to minimise energy use and carbon emissions to help you save money. Meanwhile, we help to protect the environment with our energy efficiency mindset.
Installing, repairing, and maintaining air conditioning in London
Athena Air uses an in-house team to design, supply, and install all our HVAC packages. As a result, our staff can guarantee a high standard of service with minimal disruption to your daily routine. Each installation also benefits from a site-specific method statement as well as a works schedule for you to approve.
Should your HVAC unit suffer from any problems, you can rely on Athena Air to carry out repairs because:
- We only employ licensed HVAC service repair experts – All of our technicians have years of experience in HVAC system repair, installation, and maintenance work. They are fully licensed and trained to handy commercial and residential HVAC systems. No matter how big your HVAC system is, our team of technicians can handle whatever work needs to be done to it. When it comes to HVAC repairs, our technicians are the most reliable for delivering the best accuracy and consistency in all the work they do.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our work – Our team cares about doing a quality job for our clients. Some projects require more time than others, but that’s okay. We want to make sure that every project ends with positive results. If there is a problem with your HVAC system, our technician will consider every possible reason for the problem until it is resolved.
- We aim to provide transparent and clear communication – Athena Air conducts business with the utmost honesty and integrity. When you hire us for your HVAC project, we will keep you in the loop every step of the way. After the initial consultation, you will continue to be informed on every aspect of the job that we’re doing for you. Everything from the cost estimate to the status of the project will be revealed.
To give you peace of mind in choosing Athena Air for your HVAC project, we offer a various service contracts that will guarantee a positive outcome whatever your requirements. With a service contract from Athena Air, we will maintain your HVAC unit to ensure:
- Fewer breakdowns – Did you know that over 40% of air conditioning breakdowns are due to a lack of maintenance? Don’t let this happen to your air conditioner. Hire us to perform regular maintenance checks so that your air conditioner doesn’t break down when you need it the most. Instead, our maintenance services will add years of life to your air conditioner.
- Lower energy bills – We can change the filters and clean the coils of your air conditioner to make it run more efficiently. At the same time, it will consume less energy too. This means you will save money on your monthly power bill in the future. Plus, the quality of the cool air will be much better.
- Maintain warranty – When an HVAC system is installed, it usually comes with a warranty. One stipulation of such a warranty is that you get regular maintenance on the system. But if a problem were to occur with the system and there is no record of getting maintenance done on it, then your warranty claim may be denied by the manufacturer. You can elect to have maintenance checks included in our service contract to ensure your warranty stays valid.
Why the need for air conditioning in London?
Despite the standard cold weather of Great Britain, London tends to experience warm temperatures during the summer. This is mainly because it is a large built-up area which creates a microclimate. This is where the city buildings store heat and make the overall temperatures of the city warmer.
July is the English capital’s hottest month of the year, with an average temperature of 19°C. During the European Heat Wave of 2003, Kew Gardens recorded a temperature of 38.1 °C, which continues to be the highest temperature ever witnessed in London. Between heat waves and global warming, London is surely going to have many hot summers in the near future.
At Athena Air, we offer a service that is unmatched anywhere else. Whether you have commercial or residential air conditioning needs, Athena Air can help. If you have any questions, comments, or service requests to make, you can simply give us a call on 01206 729 289. Our customer service representatives will be happy to discuss more regarding what our company can offer you.